Men and women who exercise and maintain a healthy diet, but still can’t lose stubborn bulges of fat (like “muffin tops” and “love handles”), are the best beneficiaries of Coolsculpting. CoolSculpting works well on the torso (front and back), upper arms, thighs, neck, and chin. Aesthetic Medicine Institute of Miami is a certified CoolSculpting practice who has performed over 1,000 cycles. Multiple cycles may be performed in a one-day session, and frequently only one session is necessary for long-lasting results.
Procedures take from one to eight hours (depending on number of “cycles”). The Patient will have plenty of breaks. We can set up a workstation for those who are unrepentant workaholics. Most changes are noticeable within three months and are long-lasting (as much as surgical liposuction).
CoolSculpting procedures result in safe, effective, and permanent removal of fat in the targeted areas. Results vary by patient.
There are only three steps:
1. CONSULTATION—We cannot stress enough the importance of this step. We evaluate our prospective patient to determine if…
- are you a good candidate for the procedure
- the fat is indeed under the skin
- Calculate number of cycles needed to achieve the desired result* by taking precise measurements
- Once established, the number of cycles will determine time and cost required (This is why we cannot estimate “costs“ without an in-person consultation)
NOTE: AMIM is the ONLY center in South Florida where a dedicated physician personally performs every consultation and treatment.
2. IN THE PROCEDURE ROOM—Affected body section is connected to the coolsculpting device. Sometimes we use two machines to reduce time. The treatment is painless and most patients watch a movie, use their smartphone, or nap.
3. FAT REMOVAL—For up to three months your own body expels damaged fat cells through your normal waste removal processes. You get to watch the magic happen! When you return for your 30, 60 and 90 day follow-ups we will take pictures to compare the results.